“Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without intelligence is money soon gone.”
Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad
Bankruptcy among the young has been on a rise at an alarmingly rapid rate and the young generations are taking on debts at an earlier age while they lack knowledge in financial planning. Alan Greenspan, the former U.S Federal Reserve’s Chairman has highlighted that the number one problem in today’s generation and economy is the lack of financial literacy.
At Axcel Campus, we strongly believe financial intelligence is a must and should start from young as they are our future leaders. Our approaches to cultivate financial intelligence include, but not limited to the following:
- Personal financial management
- Analyse alternatives
- Buying Real Assets
- Do your homework – due diligence
- Banking & Economics 101
- Entrepreneur-based project learning
- Study failures
- Giving back mind-set
Financial Intelligence Workshop is conducted by ex-banker and qualified economist.
- Boring educational material on money, credit, and investments can actually discourage people of all ages from learning valuable information that can help them make wise financial decisions. Fortunately, money management lessons masquerading as games can make learning about finance easy and even fun.
Students will learn as below through the games:
1.Basics of investing.
2.The difference between assets and liabilities.
3.The importance of understanding a financial statement.
4.Basic personal accounting.
- 🌈Financial Intelligence workshop for Year 8🌈
⛱️Students learned on the real world after school through playing “Cashflow Game 101”. ⛱️